How to Play
Choco4 is a simple connect four game which is a classic 2 players game having a grid of seven columns and six rows. While the game is simple to play, it can be challenging to WIN.
These are the rules of Choco4:
- The opponent is chosen dynamically.
- One of the player begins by placing a ball.
- Players take alternate turns when placing their balls into their strategically selected box.
- Each player has 45 seconds of time to analyse and select the box to place the ball otherwise.
- Time out is game lost.
- One has to create a sequence of total 4 with the balls either horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- At the same time one player will also block his opponent from creating the sequence.
- The one who creates the sequence first WINS.
- In case no sequence is created till the end the game is declared as a DRAW.
- It is good to think about the strategy optimistically instead of passively.
- Try placing the first ball in the center to increase your chances of winning.
- At the same time one should be careful and change the strategy accordingly when the opponent begins by placing the ball in the center.
Play more and Score More...